Last Updated: Jan 10th, 2011 - 11:11:15
| Seven Signals to School Success
By Sarah Lane
May 6, 2008, 10:52 PST
Seven Signals to School Success
1. Before your child even hears the school bell ring, pay a visit to the family doctor, dentist, and vision care specialist to be sure that they are healthy.
2. Adjust their sleeping schedule to be sure that they get the recommended eight hours of sleep each night.
3. Give your kid three square meals a day and supply nutritious snacks for both morning and afternoon munchies.
4. Be sure to encourage a balance in your child's life between work and play. Encourage them to get outside and have fun.
5. Inspire your child to study by helping them with their homework. Good study habits now will really help them later.
6. Give yourself a break by teaching your kids simple chores. They can help you out sometimes too!
7. Partner up with other parents and arrange alternate days for driving your children to school. Help yourself out!
© Copyright 2008 by Classbrain.com
Top of Page