Last Updated: Jan 8th, 2011 - 16:45:13
Enter the Fuel the Change Video Competition, and help make the world a greener place. Win up to $10,000, as well as the chance of possibly seeing your video aired during the Indianapolis 500!
| Fuel The Change Video Competition
By Cynthia Kirkeby
Mar 26, 2008, 15:07 PST
Here are the basics:
|Sample frame from the Fuel the Change video toolbox|
- You must be at least 14 years of age and live in the United States
- You're creating a potential TV commercial, so make it 27 seconds
- Make it positive, capture people's imaginations
- Be original, don't plagiarize someone else's work (although we've given you some starter material in the Video Toolbox if you need it)
- Use the help that you'll find on this site and at www.drivingethanol.org
- Submit your video and if it's judged vote-worthy, then rally the team to vote for you
- Ratings made by people visiting the site and viewing your submission count significantly (40%) towards the Grand Prize Award, and there's also a People's Choice Award ($5,000) for the best rated video.
They have some fun examples of what you can do as well as a toolbox of parts that you can use in your own video. Go green, and help change the way people look at the world.
The Submission Period begins at 8:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on Monday, January 28, 2008 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Monday April 21, 2008. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 21, 2008. The Voting Period begins at 8:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on Monday, January 28, 2008 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Monday May 5, 2008. All votes cast must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Monday May 5, 2008.
© Copyright 2008 by Classbrain.com
Top of Page