United Airlines flight 93 EWR-SFO (Pittsburgh): 44 people: 37 passengers (including 4 hijackers), 5 flight attendants, 2 pilots
- Jason M. Dahl, 43, San Jose, captain
- LeRoy Wilton Homer Jr., 36, Marlton, N.J., first officer
- Lorraine G. Bay, 58, East Windsor, N.J., flight attendant
- Sandra W. Bradshaw, 38, Greensboro, N.C., flight attendant
- Wanda A. Green, 49, Linden, N.J., flight attendant
- CeeCee Lyles, 34, Fort Myers, Fla., flight attendant
- Deborah Jacobs Welsh, 49, New York, NY flight attendant
- Christian Adams, 37, Biebelsheim, Germany, foreign sales manager, German Wine Fund
- Ahmad Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi, suspected hijacker
- Saeed al-Ghamdi, suspected hijacker
- Ahmed al-Nami, suspected hijacker
- Todd Beamer, 32, Cranbury, N.J., account manager, Oracle Corp.
- Alan Beaven, 48, Oakland, Calif., environmental lawyer
- Mark Bingham, 31, San Francisco, public relations firm owner, former public relations manager for 3Com
- Deora Bodley, 20, Santa Clara, Calif., university student
- Marion Britton, 53, assistant regional director, U.S. Census Bureau
- Thomas E. Burnett Jr., 38, San Ramon, California, senior vice president and chief operating officer, Thoratec Corp.
- William Cashman, 60, New York, N.Y., welder and teacher for Metal Lathers Local 46 of the Ironworkers Union.
- Georgine Rose Corrigan, 56, Hawaii, artist and antiques & collectibles dealer
- Patricia Cushing, 69, Bayonne, NJ, retired from Bell Atlantic
- Joseph DeLuca, 52, Roxbury, N.J., programer, member of Northern New Jersey Region of SCCA
- Patrick Joseph Driscoll, 70, Point Pleasant, N.J., retired engineer
- Edward Porter Felt, 41, Matawan, N.J., software engineer, BEA Systems (co-worker Kenneth W. Basnicki was visiting the WTC and perished)
- Jane C. Folger, 73, Bayonne, NJ, retired
- Colleen L. Fraser, 51, Elizabeth, N.J., rights advocate, New Jersey Developmental Disabilities Council
- Andrew Garcia, 62, Portola Valley, Calif., salesman
- Jeremy Glick, 31, West Milford, N.J. Kept in contact with police via mobile phone during the hijacking.
- Lauren Grandcolas, 38, San Rafael, Calif., sales worker at Good Housekeeping magazine
- Donald Freeman Greene, 52, Greenwich, Conn., pilot and Executive Vice-President of Safe Flight Instrument Corp.
- Linda Gronlund, 46, Warwick, N.Y., environmental compliance, BMW, member of Northern New Jersey Region of SCCA
- Richard J. Guadagno, 38, Eureka, Calif., U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge manager
- Ziad Samir Jarrah, suspected hijacker
- Toshiya Kuge, 20, Tokyo, Japan, student
- Hilda Marcin, 79, Mount Olive, N.J., retired special education aide
- Waleska Martinez, 37, automation specialist, U.S. Census Bureau
- Nicole Miller, 21, San Jose, Calif., student, West Valley College
- Louis J. Nacke, 42, New Hope, Pa., distribution center director, K-B Toys
- Donald A. Peterson, 66, Spring Lake, N.J., retired president, Continental Electric Co.
- Jean Hoadley Peterson , 55, Spring Lake, N.J.
- Mark Rothenberg, Scotch Plains, N.J., owner, MDR Global Resources
- Christine Snyder, 32, Kailua, Hawaii, arborist, Outdoor Circle
- John Talignani, 74, Staten Island, N.Y., retired restaurant worker
- Honor Elizabeth Wainio, 27, Watchung, N.J., district manager for Discovery Store
- Kristin Gould White, 65, New York, N.Y., retired journalist
© Copyright Jan 26, 2005 by classbrain.com
Top of Page