| How to Make a Christmas Wreath
By Cynthia Kirkeby
Dec 12, 2010, 12:43 PST
Learn how to make a simple Christmas wreath with these step by step directions.
Christmas Wreath Supplies
- 2 Wire Hangers
- Floral Tape
- Floral Wire
- A bunch of Evergreen Branches (approximately 10-12 inches long)
- Large Bow
- Small Ornaments
- Wired Ribbon
- Wired Berry Clusters
- Battery Operated String of Lights
Christmas Wreath Directions
- Pull and shape both hangers into a round shape with the hooks at the top.
- Bend the hooks at a 90 angle, so that you can hang the wreath over a railing or door.
- Put both hangers together and wrap them into one shape with the floral tape.
- Starting at the top of the hanger, lay a branch along the circle and wire it onto the hanger structure about 3 inches from either end.
- Continue to overlap the branches wiring them onto the hanger structure.
- When the entire structure is covered to your liking, add a bow at the top of the hanger structure, just below the hook.
- Add string of lights and hide the battery compartment towards the back of the wreath.
- Loosely wrap the wired ribbon around the wreath, bending it to look the best.
- Wire the small ornaments intermittently onto the evergreen branches.
- Wire berries onto the wreath for color.
© Copyright 2010 by ClassBrain.com
Top of Page