| Easter Basket Cupcakes Treats for You to Bake
By Abel Associates
Mar 3, 2012, 10:32 PST
These adorable Easter Basket Cupcake Treats are the perfect snacks for a classroom full of hungry students. What a great treat for the kids to eat or to make as a project for home!
|© Abel & Associates 2007|
What you'll need for the Easter Basket Cupcake Treats:
- Basic cupcakes, any flavor
- Frosting, tinted in spring shades of yellow and pink
- Airheads® Candy bars in Strawberry or Cherry and Green Apple or Watermelon
- Airheads Xtremes® Rainbow belts
- Airheads Xtremes® Strawberry roll
- Mentos® Sours or Mixed Fruit candies
- Florist wire
Instructions for Easter Basket Cupcake Treats
- Frost cupcakes with tinted frosting.
- Bend 7 inch wire to form basket handle. Wrap wire with Airheads Xtremes® Strawberry roll and seal edges with frosting. Insert into cupcake.
- Place an assortment of Mentos® into frosting in center of basket to form Easter eggs.
- For grass, slice a long strip of green Airheads® and bend into accordion shape, wrap around outside of frosting just above paper liner.
- For rainbow handle, bend an Airheads Xtremes® Rainbow belt into an accordion shape, insert florist wire through the center, repeat until full. Insert handle into cupcake.
© Copyright 2012 by ClassBrain.com
Top of Page