| Chicks in Chaps - An Unusual Idea for Mother's Day
By Cynthia Kirkeby
Mar 15, 2010, 20:04 PST
If you're looking for something unusual and slightly extravagant to do for your mom for Mother's Day, you might take a look into the "Chicks with Chaps" Mother's Day package. If your Mom loves to ride, then this might prove to be three days of heaven for her, and a great way to do a little outdoor bonding together.
Siwash Lake Ranch has put together a three-night program of riding and wrangling for an unusual Mother's Day present. This horse-play doesn't come cheap ($995.00CDN per person plus taxes, based on double occupancy), but it does come with a lot of bang for the buck:
A horse to call yours for the duration of your stay
- Western horsemanship instruction and wilderness tips
- Unlimited riding from 9:30am-4:00pm
- Special all-day guided ride with campfire lunch on the range
- Luxury accommodation
- Morning wake up service with tea or coffee delivered to your room • Full breakfast and lunch served outdoors or in the dining room; evening hors d'ouevres; and three-course gourmet dinner
- All non-alcoholic beverages
This three-night "Chicks in Chaps" package starts at $995.00CDN per person plus taxes, based on double occupancy, and it's valid from Mothers Day until June 30th, 2007.
Contact them at 250-395-6541 or email email@example.com to book your Chicks in Chaps getaway. It sounds as though this would be a Mother's Day you and your mom would never forget.
© Copyright 2010 by ClassBrain.com
Top of Page