| 4th of July Fabulous Flag Treats
Jun 8, 2008, 20:33 PST
This year, why don't you fix a special treat for your 4th of July picnic that will catch everyone's eye, as well as their taste buds? You can do just that with these adorable flag treats for the holiday.
4th of July Fabulous Flag Treat
What you’ll need:
- Crispy rice treats
- Airheads® Cherry bars
- Airheads® White Mystery bars
- Airheads® Blue Raspberry bars
- Small kitchen knife or scissors
- Small star-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
- Cut crispy rice treats into rectangles
- Cut part of an Airheads® Blue Raspberry bar to make the upper blue corner of the flag.
- Cut alternating strips of Airheads® Cherry and White Mystery to make the flag’s stripes. Arrange pieces on crispy rice treat. Trim to fit.
- Using either a star-shaped cookie cutter, or by hand, cut out a star shape from an Airheads® White Mystery bar. Place star on the blue square.
- Pack into kids lunchboxes or keep them for a great snack at home.
Tip: If Airheads® are hard to cut, take them out of their wrappers and place them on a microwave-safe plate. Warm them slightly in the microwave on Low for 10 seconds.
© Copyright 2008 by ClassBrain.com
Top of Page