The Forum Shops in Las Vegas is having a contest to have 10 lucky couples come to Las Vegas to get engaged in October 11, 2010. Write an essay and you could be one of the lucky couples!
WHEN: Deadline is Friday, Aug. 13, 2010
HOW: Interested couples are asked to submit an essay of 110 words or less explaining why they deserve to be part of this event. They are encouraged to provide links to photos and/or a video.
WHAT: Ten days remain for lucky-in-love couples to enter the chance for the proposal of a lifetime.
On Oct. 10, 2010, 10 couples will be at the Trevi Fountain in front of The Forum Shops at Caesars on the auspicious date of Oct. 10, 2010. When the clock strikes 10:10 a.m., ten men (or maybe some women!) will drop to one knee at the same time and propose to their 10 significant others.
The Forum Shops at Caesars, the world-renowned shopping venue, and Funjet Vacations, the family-owned business creating vacations far exceeding customer expectations, have partnered to make dreams come true for 10 extremely lucky couples. Among the experiences the couples will receive:
- All expense paid trip to Las Vegas, including flights provided by Funjet Vacations, arriving Saturday, Oct. 9 and departing Monday, Oct. 11, 2010.
- Two-night stay at Caesars Palace.
- Post-proposal dinner hosted by The Palm-Las Vegas restaurant at The Forum Shops.
- A post-dinner event at PURE Nightclub.
- Wedding gifts provided by retailers at The Forum Shops.
- The once-in-a-lifetime experience to get engaged in the most unique of ways.
Couples are signing up at www.101010at1010am.com; the deadline is Friday, Aug. 13. Thus far, hundreds of entries have been received. The ten selected couples will be announced in mid-Aug.